I’m a little sheepish about it. Whenever I meet fans and they’re like, ‘Oh, you’re so sexy,’ I just don’t get that. There’s no way one man can be universally sexy.
Today’s Classic: Bad Girls and Bat Wings
1. Albert-Joseph Pénot, Bat Woman (1890)
2. Jószef Arpád Koppay, Lion and Woman with Devil Bat Wings Chained Together (date unknown)
3. Johann Heinrich Füssli, The Mad Kate (1807)
4. Gabriel Ferrier, Moonlit Dreams (1874)
5. Vasily Kotarbinsky, Dark Star (date unkwown)
I feel like this photo set sums up the entire series. The men talk about doing shit; the women get shit done.